We are trying our best to satisfy customers by thoroughly understanding their profession and their demands with
our continuously improved capabilities and dedication to them.
ISO 9001 Quality management
CMMI Dev 3.2 Maturity Level 3Software development
ISO 27001Information security
Our project management policies follow PMP and CMMi standards and ASAP (SAP), ADM (Accenture) and AIM (Oracle)
methodologies for implementation.
FPT IS QUALITY POLICY:
FPT Information System completely adheres to the common policies and objectives of the Group for 6 subjects
(Shareholders, Customers, Leaders, Employees, Partners, Community).
FPT Information System fully complies with the Group’s common policies and objectives for 6 subjects:
1. For shareholders: The Company strives to bring the highest and most sustainable benefits to shareholders in order to
deliver high and sustainable investment efficiency; build up trust for shareholders and well implement the
internal control to protect the legitimate interests of shareholders.
2. For customers: The Company strives to satisfy customers based on in-depth understanding and best meet their demands by
devotion and capacities that are constantly improved, in order to become the leading provider in its business
sector. FPT also desires to fulfill its commitment to customers, deliver products on time with high quality,
provide full after-sale services; improve the capacity of providing products and services to potential markets
and customers; provide products and services with high quality, advanced technology in dedicated and
professional manner, as well as comply with business ethics.
In addition to complying with the common policies and objectives of FPT Corporation, FPT IS also set up
specific objectives to customers as follows:
• Promptly and fully meet the requirements of customers in the signed contracts
• Ensure to provide the most suitable
technology solutions to customers.
3. For leaders: The Company strives to build a strong leadership at all levels with inheritance nature, giving
opportunities for each staff to show their best ability and achieve quantum success in order to build and
develop an outstanding team of leadership at all levels with inheritance nature as well as create favorable
conditions and chances for each leader to bring their competencies into full play to make breakthroughs along
with the Company.
4. For employees:
The Company strives to build a strong team to meet the organization’s development demands, preserve and
promote the Company’s core values, ensure the material and spiritual benefits of the employees in order to
build and develop a powerful team that meets the development needs of the organization. The Company wishes to
preserve and promote the core spiritual values of the Company and ensure both physical and spiritual legitimate
interests of employees.
5. For partners: The Company strives to establish relationships with partners on the basis of in-depth understanding, maximizing
the strength of cooperation, long-term commitment, mutual success and sustainable development. It is aimed to
thoroughly understand the strengths of each party to build a partnership with mutual benefits, bringing about
success for both parties; expanding business sector, developing new products and services and establishing
sustainable relationships with partners.
6. For community: The Company strives to make contributions to the community as as ground for its sustainable development,
so as to contribute and bring about benefits to the community as well as improve the Company’s image and
confidence in the community.
FPT IS INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
To provide management directions and support to information security and safety in accordance with commercial
requirements and complying with laws and regulations.
a. Information security policies:
FIS identifies, documents and implements the processes of:
o Physical security.
o Management of access to systems and data.
o Information security training.
o Setting up rules of ethics of employees at work.
o Access management.
o Data backup.
o Use of wireless devices.
o. Storage and destruction of confidential data.
o Virus detection and prevention.
o Business continuity planning.
In order to:
o Ensure compliance with legal requirements, regulations and binding requirements in contracts;
o Ensure the creditability of information;
o Maintain the integrity of information;
o Maintain the availability of information for business processes;
o Protect information from unauthorized access;
o Establish, maintain and test the plan to ensure uninterrupted business activities;
o Ensure training of information security to all staff;
o Notify any (actual or suspected) information security breaches to the Information Security Officer and
implement serious investigations.
b. Review information security policies:
Information security policies are reviewed by FIS annually or in case of any significant change to ensure
continuous compliance, accuracy and effectiveness.
All exceptions shall be approved by FIS Management.
4. CONTROL AND DESCIPLINE
- The Information Security Officer is responsible for controlling compliance to the policies.
- Any breach shall be strictly handled in accordance with the Company’s policies.
FPT IS establishes an effective and fully operational SMS which ensures:
- SMS processes and the services meet the service management requirements based on the International Standard
- Training, skill and competence requirements for the operation of SMS are understood and satisfied;
- The contractual requirements or documented agreements with the customer are fulfilled and responded;
- The effectiveness and efficiency of the SMS and managed services are continually improved;
All changes to the service management policy including its scope are managed under the Documentation Management
SMS policy is the basis of establishing the service management objectives of FPT IS.
SMS policy is communicated within FPT IS to the related management layers as well as the employees and will be
available to interested parties, as appropriate.
The conformity of SMS policy is reviewed by top management annually or unexpectedly when significant changes